Martial Arts Qualifications
- 4th Degree Black Belt Okinawan Karate
- Brown Belt Kempo Jiu Jitsu
- Muay Thai – Trainer
- Director Pollet’s Martial Arts KidsSafe Program Qld
- Diploma of Fitness (Internationally Qualified)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
- Teacher at TAFE Training students in Diploma of Fitness
- Rehabilitation sports injury trainer
- First Aid Certificate, Blue Card, Police Credit Union State Award for developing implementing specialised programs within the community.
Shihan Brett Stewart has been studying and practising martial arts for over 34 years.
He competed in the first ever martial arts tournament representing Pollets Martial Arts Oct 1985 and got 3rd place, National Kata Champion. He received instructor of the year and Black dedication Award 2011.
Both Kyoshi Ben Pollet and Shihan Brett Stewart received the Top Martial School Award selected out of six other international schools from around the globe.
Being the longest serving member of Pollets Martial Arts Academy, Shihan Brett brings a weatlh of knowledge and a dynamic range of skills that make him a valued member of the Pollets Organisation.