Martial Arts Qualifications
- 2nd Degree Black Belt Karate Do
- Brown Belt Jiu Jitsu
- Brown Belt Kobujutsu
- Muay Thai Kru Trainer under MTIA (Muay Thai International Association)
- Fighter Trainer
- MTIA C Class Muay Thai Referee
- Accredited Australian ISKA (International Sports Karate Association) Referee
- Touring Pollets Team Member of Okinawa in 2011
- Completed Goju Ryu Seminars held in Okinawa 2011 under Grand Master Kiichi Nakamoto
- Member of the Pollets Exhibition Kata Team to compete in 2011 Karate and Kobudo Festival in Okinawa 2011 judged by Okinawan Grand Masters to be Best In Festival
- 2013 Muay Thai International Association Instructor of the Year
Sensei Matt is the Head Instructor and owner of the Dubbo Dojo. Starting his training in 2005 then going full time in 2009, Sensei Matt is passionate in helping students achieve their goals, whatever they may be.
Sensei Matt has accompanied Hanshi Ian Pollet to train in Thailand multiple times with Grand Master Toddy over the years, more recently to take a team of fighters to compete in the World Thai Martial Arts Festival where they experienced great success.
Since taking over the Dubbo Dojo in 2011, Sensei Matt’s students have enjoyed success from State and National titles in Karate, Jiu Jitsu and Amatuer MMA, right through to International titles in Koshiki Fighting and Muay Thai.